Common Services Centre (CSC)
The Scheme creates a conducive environment for the private sector and NGOs to play an active role in implementation of the CSC Scheme, thereby becoming a partner of the government in the development of rural India. The PPP model of the CSC scheme envisages a 3-tier structure consisting of the CSC operator (called Village Level Entrepreneur or VLE) the Service Centre Agency (SCA), that will be responsible for a division of 500-1000 CSCs and a State Designated Agency (SDA) identified by the State Government responsible for managing the implementation over the entire State. Manipur State IT Society (MSITS) is the designated Agency. Towards successful operations of these CSCs, Government of Manipur has provided VSATs and Solar Power Packs to resolve the internet connectivity and power issues. Physical progress of CSC in Manipur is as under:
995 CSCs are fully functional.
- State Government had authorized and declared all CSCs to be Permanent Aadhaar enrolment centre.
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Shaksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) is being taken up at these CSCs to provide Digital Literacy in the rural areas of the State.
- To provide banking services to the unbanked areas in Manipur, CSCs has been appointed as Business Correspondence (BC) under SBI, Vijaya Bank and Punjab National Bank.
- Digital Finance Inclusion, Awareness & Access is being carried out at these centers to promote cashless economy.
- Under CSC 2.0, 2 nos. of District Manager and 1 State Manager for CSC has been appointed for each district to facilitate implementation of Common Service Centers.
- The union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology under its Digital India Programme have announced Karang as the “First Cashless Island in India” under its Digital India Programme, on 13th January, 2017.
- Commissioner (Finance) Government of Manipur along with Department of Information Technology has implemented Jeevan Pramaan in the State of Manipur and On boarding of Treasury/Sub-Treasury Offices to the Jeevan Pramaan Portal, has issue order and authorise Common Services Centre to carried out registration of Digital Life Certificate in Jeevan Pramaan Portal for the pensioners
- 129 CSCs has taken an initiative in organizing a Legal Literacy sensitization camp in different districts of Manipur and CSCs has taken an initiative and setup 18 Para Legal Volunteer (PLV) in different part of district to fulfill the objective of Legal Literacy program LLP
- District e-Governance Society: (DeGS) supports the Common Service Centres (CSCs), throughout the Districts for providing G2C services.
- Connectivity Status: To ensure the availability of internet connection at the CSCs including in remote areas, CSCs has been provided with BSNL Wimax or Broadband or 3G connectivity wherever feasible.
- Power Status: The functioning of 399 CSCs under Phase-I CSCs in Manipur has been hampered by non-availability of power supply. To overcome this hurdle, the DIT, Govt. of Manipur is providing Solar Power packs to all the 399 CSCs in Manipur.
- Special Team: Under District e-Governance Society of each district, a Special Team has been constituted for the effective implementation & monitoring of functioning of Common Service Centres.Overall functioning of the CSCs throughout India are being monitored by the CSC Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Team.
- Services: Currently, following are available at Common Service Centres:
Government-to- Citizen (G2C) Services:
- ADHAAR Enrolment, Updation and Print (https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in)
- PAN Card
- Jeevan Praman
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) Filing and Registration
- Legal Literacy Project (LLP)
- Passport Applications
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yajona
Digital Transaction from CSC Portal:
- Agriculture Service
- e- Recharge
- Educational Service
- Health care Services
- Insurance Renewal Premium Payment
- Agri Pump Set Insurance
- Cattle and Live Stock Insurance
- Farmer Package Policy Insurance
- Fire and Allied Perils Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Motor Comprehensive Insurance
- Motor Third Party Insurance
- Personal Accidental Insurance
- Ayush Health Homeo 999
- Pension Service
- Skill Development
- Tour and Travels
- Banking Bussiness Corespondance
Business to Citizen (B2C) services :
- Data Card Recharge,Dish TV Recharge ,Mobile Recharge,Life insurance Premium Payment , NIELIT Services,NIOS Online Admission (Stream1,2 ,3 & 4),Basic Computer Course (BCC)
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan (PMGDISHA)
Business Correspondences :
69 nos. of Business Correspondence is active in Manipur.
Current Status of Functional Common Service Centre(CSC):
|Sl.No.||Name of District||Number CSC||Total|
|1||Imphal West||207||Valley District||995|