Capacity Building Scheme I:
The Capacity Building Scheme under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India envisions establishment of an institutional framework for State-Level decision-making.
Capacity Building Scheme addresses the critical ‘ Human Resource Development ‘ and ‘Training’ components of NeGP to provide technical and professional support to State Level Policy and Decision making bodies and develop specialized skills for e-Governance initiatives.
The Scheme envisions:
- Establishment of Institutional framework for State Level Strategic Decision making for State e-Governance program
- Setting up of State e-Governance Mission Team (SeMT) in the State.
- Imparting of specialized training and orientation programme for SeMTs and decision makers (Public functionaries, State Legislature and Senior Bureaucrats.
- Knowledge sharing through e-Governance related trainings and bringing international best practices to the implementation of initiatives.
- Strengthening of Training Institutions in the State.
- Program Steering Council (PSC) chaired by Hon’ble Chief Minister formed
- SeGP Apex Committee chaired by Chief Secretary formed.
- Project e-Mission Teams (PeMTs) for Mission Mode Project Departments formed.
- A total of 20 nos. of Trainings conducted including one Leadership Meet for MLAs covering 499 participants under implementation of Capacity Building –I.
- A total of 9 trainings conducted covering 65 participants under implementation of Capacity Building –II.
- State Academy of Training (SAT), Manipur strengthened with provision of IT Infrastructure and development of Governance Training Cell with a capacity of 40 Systems, UPS , LCD panel, Multi seats, Chairs , Cupboards and Bulletin board.